- Have a greater efficacy and a lower power consumption of LEDs
- Can define visible and safer spatial patterns in the fog
- Have low costs of construction, operation and maintenance
- Reduce light pollution
- Combined with existing systems ensure greater road safety
- Can integrate multiple SMART MOBILITY services
Our framework provides a multitude of Smart Mobility Services as:
- Thermal control of the galleries
- Critical Control braking points
- Detection of march against the traffic
- Pedestrian crossing
Each device is equipped with control sensors that make sure devices in case of anomalies and an encrypted wireless communication network for full-remote management from our LaserAid NMC (Network Management Center).
How does it work?
The Laser is able to emit a light beam with a high spatial coherence, that keeps a Laser beam collimated over long distances, but it also has high temporal coherence which allows it to have a very narrow spectrum, i.e. it emits a single color of light.
These properties, combined with high gloss, are the basis of the wide range of applications that Laser devices have and continue to have in the most several fields.
A Laser beam can be clearly visible from more than 1Km, in heavy fog condition, without attenuation or dispersion (scattering) and its the only one artificial lighting system serviceable in unfavorable weather conditions.
Our patented devices are low cost, low consumption and high efficiency solutions for safe driving on all roads (highways and city or inter-city roads): they make visible road edges, roundabouts, crossroads, concealed entrances, zebra crossing, etc.
A Laser generates about 180 Lumen/W, while the LEDs reach 110 Lumen/W. LaserAid systems project Laser beams through thick fog and dense rain defining spacial models, meaning 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional paths of visible and secure signaling.