New companies and international markets, the Global Start Up Program – LaserAid among the 120 Italian Startups selected by the MISE
Promote Italian start-ups with potential for international development
The Italian Ministry for Economic Development (MISE) supports, with the Global Start Up Program initiative, 120 start-ups, holders of patents, which intend to strengthen their technical, organizational and financial capabilities to face new markets.
The project is aimed at Italian new companies not yet present on international markets, engaged in the development of new high-tech ideas, with particular reference to:
- ICT: blockchain, artificial intelligence, cyber security, Industry 4.0, fintech;
- automotive and robotics: batteries and electric cars, autonomous driving, future mobility, apps for carsharing and related web services;
- medtech: medical equipment and app, life sciences;
- circular economy: low carbon emissions, innovative materials and plastic substitutes.
There are two phases:
First phase – A preparatory course to implement and consolidate technical-managerial skills (on the topics of international scaleup, intellectual property and project work).
Second phase – internship abroad to promote new business opportunities and attract international investments through:
- specialist training
- 3 to 6 months internships in selected incubators in the focus countries (United Kingdom, United States of America, China, Japan, South Korea and Slovenia)
- accompaniment to promotional events.
“Finally, a real opportunity for those who are believing in complex and ambitious projects, such as LaserAid. It will be a great opportunity for growth, says CEO of LaserAid Domenico Gallo, which will allow us to strengthen our presence abroad and better understand it the dynamics. “